We are so excited that you are looking for Circle! We’re a new media network dedicated to the country music lifestyle experience, which features original programming centered around artists and their lives on and off the stage. Follow the directions below to access the shows.
- Visit CircleAllAccess.com. On the home page, scroll down to the photo of Blake Shelton in the second section with the headline “Country Plays Here”.
- Underneath the headline is a red button that says “Enter Zip Code”. Click the button and enter your zip code. If Circle isn’t in your area, we’re adding stations and cable operators all the time, so please check by because we hope to be in your area soon. Enter your email address when prompted and we’ll let you know when we’re in your area.
- If your zip is shown and you are not seeing Circle on your TV, follow the rescan directions below. A rescan is a refresh on your TV remote to get new channels that may not come up automatically.Follow these simple steps to rescan:
- Use your remote to access the MENU system on your television.
- While on the TV (or TUNER) input, select the ANTENNA setting (if applicable).
- Find the option labeled “Scan for channels,” “Channel search,” or something similar, and select that with your remote.
- Your TV will automatically search the airwaves for all available local channels, including CIRCLE.
If these steps don’t work, you may want to search online for your specific TV brand or refer to your TV’s user manual for a step-by-step guide.
We’ll see you in the Circle… ENJOY!