Users of this Website may be visitors who access the Website in order to access content, sign up for our newsletters or updates or otherwise interact with us. At times, you may be interacting with third party services as described below.
You do have choices about your information, the ability to opt-out of some uses and the right to contact us regarding your information. See the section below titled DATA ACCESS, YOUR CHOICES & OPT-OUT.
The categories of information we may collect through this Website are:
- Personal User Information – such as a name, email address, passwords entered on this Website, physical address, precise location data and any other information that identifies you as an individual person.
- Non-Personal Information – such as demographic information, general interests and information that has been aggregated or anonymized so that it does not identify you as an individual person.
- Browsing Information – such as information about your equipment, browsing actions, history and patterns, including content consumption patterns, information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, provided such information does not identify you as an individual person.
- Transaction Information – such as your purchases, including the products and services purchased, the cost of such products and services and similar information, but not including your payment details (which are provided by you directly to a service provider such as a credit card processor and are not collected or retained by Company).
Personal User Information is only collected from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, however, certain third parties with whom you interact may send your Personal User Information back to us when you use their systems.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Use by Company. We use information that we collect from you or that you provide to us:
- To provide our Website and its contents to you;
- To personalize the content, offers, advertising and experiences you receive;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provided the information (such as signing up for email alerts, purchasing merchandise, subscriptions or running a sweepstakes or promotion);
- To provide you with notices about our Website and your account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and fulfillment;
- In any other way we may describe at the time you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosures by Company. We may disclose and share your information that you provide as below:
- To our affiliates, including but not limited to Opry Entertainment Group and Gray Television Inc. and their subsidiaries;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, but such parties are only allowed to use the information for the benefit of us;
- To business partners when we are co-promoting or operating a service, such as a sweepstakes promoted with another brand when you have provided your consent for such sharing;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- With your consent;
- To enforce or apply our policies; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, clients or others.
HOW THIRD PARTIES USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Our Website may have links, plugins and other interactions with third parties. In addition, the Website may have third party cookies (described above) which may be used for advertising purposes (described below). We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any websites or services we link to on our Website, and you should read the privacy policies of each site you visit to determine what information that site may collect about you.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed for us to manage and provide our services and for our business needs. Even if we delete some or all of your Personal User Information, we may continue to retain and use anonymous data previously collected.
DATA ACCESS, YOUR CHOICES & OPT-OUT
We provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us.
- Personal User Information – If you would like to delete or modify your Personal User Information, or to receive a copy of your Personal User Information, you may contact us at GDefrance@opry.com.
- Browsing Information – You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your device or flush them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences, in which case you may still use our Website, but it may interfere with some of its functionality. Further information on cookies is available at allaboutcookies.org.
- Interest-based Advertising – You can opt-out of certain targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Interest-based Advertising section above.
- California Residents – Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, email address and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us by email at GDefrance@opry.com. If you do not want your personal information shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt out of such disclosures by sending an email to us at GDefrance@opry.com.
We take the security of our data and information seriously. We take what we believe are reasonable precautions to protect against unauthorized access to our systems and to prevent data from being disclosed to unauthorized parties. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal User Information through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any personal information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at GDefrance@opry.com.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA