Smart TV and Devices
Want to watch Circle directly through your TV’s built-in channels? Here’s where you can find us, and how to tune in. You can also watch online through your smart device or computer in addition to your TV. We’re currently available on the following platforms:
XUMO is available on your Hisense, Magnavox, Panasonic, Philips, Sanyo, Sharp and VIZIO smart TVs, built directly into your TV’s app guide.
In the XUMO channel guide, you can find us on channel 285, and under the Music category.
XUMO is also available for Comcast Xfinity customers. Here’s how to find it and tune in: Xfinity Instructions
Samsung TV Plus is available on your Samsung smart TV, built directly into your TV’s app guide. In the Samsung TV Plus channel guide, you can find us on channel 1087.
Samsung TV Plus is easy to get to. Here are your options:
- Turn on your TV to start watching. Samsung TV Plus automatically starts playing so that you can instantly start watching.
- Navigate to Samsung TV Plus by using the app bar located at the bottom of your TV screen. Simply click on the Samsung TV Plus app to enter the experience.
Digital Antenna or Cable Box
Want to watch over the air? You can use your TV’s digital antenna or cable provider where available. We’re broadcasting over the air in many places across the US. Find out if the TV providers in your area currently carry Circle by entering your ZIP code below.
If you don’t see your city right now, check back soon as we continually add local stations to our coverage.
Rescan Your Channels
Follow these simple steps to rescan:
- Use your remote to access the MENU system on your television.
- While on the TV (or TUNER) input, select the ANTENNA setting (if applicable).
- Find the option labeled “Scan for channels,” “Channel search,” or something similar, and select that with your remote.
- Your TV will automatically search the airwaves for all available local channels, including CIRCLE.
If these steps don’t work, you may want to search online for your specific TV brand, or refer to your TV’s user manual for a step-by-step guide.
If you use a satellite TV service, you can currently find us on DISH Network on channel 102 every Saturday evening for the Opry Live at 8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central.
CIRCLE is an
OTA stands for Over the Air. You can access Circle with a variety of over the air receivers. Visit the article below to learn more.
Already have an OTA Antenna?
You can catch your favorite shows on Circle by rescanning channels. Visit the article below to learn how.